Wednesday 13 February 2013

Going casual


I don't know about you guys but Some days I wake up and I all I want to wear all day is my pj's!!
well walking through town could be embarrassing and I'm pretty sure id worry the customers and probably scare them off. So the other day I went for the next best thing, an over sized, slouchy American motif sweatshirt. I paired this with my extra comfy, slouchy boy fit jeans which I LOVE! Ive been a fan of boy fit jeans for years so its great to see them being worn everywhere at the moment, esp through out the pics of New York fashion week.


Now Ill let you into a little secret........I purchased these jeans (& another pair in bleached denim) last year from Topman!! I desperately wanted boy fit jeans but couldn't find any that fit me exactly how I wanted. I was the Topman brand manager at the time and whilst putting these jeans out one day I wondered what they would look like on me as they would be the ultimate boy fit jean, ,almost like wearing your boyfriends jeans. And what do you know, they fit perfectly. And bonus, they are ALOT cheaper than the equivalent down stairs in Topshop. So if your on the hunt for some boy fit jeans why not try a mans shop, kinda makes sense!! 


 I do love the colour of this sweatshirt, its extremely bright, and since changing my hair colour from blond to my natural colour of dark blond/light brown, I can now wear bright red a little easier. For my make-up I kept it simply, just mascara and a splash of red lipstick. I added a splash of turquoise by wearing a pair of turquoise stone ear rings, I do love red and turquoise together! My hair was just placed in a scruffy bun to keep in with the casual look.


As well as the earrings I wore a turquoise friendship bracelet with a round silver charm, as well as a red friendship bracelet. These where worn alongside my silver cuff which I purchased in Brighton.

So there you have it, you can still have your casual, cant be bothered days and still feel great! For these pictures I wore simple black wedges to add an edge but converse or wedged hi-tops would also look fantastic and would definitely be more comfy!

American motif sweatshirts can be found in store in an array of colours and different motifs. So come check them out.

Let me know what you think of my outfit. Is this an outfit you would consider wearing? how would you wear it differently? or do you not like it at all? All comments are welcome.

Thanks for reading as usual.

With Love.......
xxxxxxxx 

2 comments:

  1. Such a great casual outfit. Printed sweaters are very on trend and the jeans are sweet. Great style!

    www.style-me-yesterday.com

    Kim xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks very much Kim, I do also love this outfit, so comfy.

      gem xx

      Delete